*Information and referral services:
- The foundation provides personal assistance locating and accessing resources in the community.
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Weekly visits to assist with administration of medications
- Wound care
- Diabetic training and education
- Monitoring of other chronic diseases
- Dietary training and education
- Other services not covered by Medicare or private insurances to help individuals follow physician’s instructions for care.
- Utility expenses (gas and electric)
- Mortgage payments
- Lot rent
- Deliverable fuel (oil, kerosene)
- Homeowner’s insurance
- Real estate taxes to prevent a tax sale
- Home improvements
*Personal Emergency Response Service:
- financial assistance with the monthly emergency response service fee
- financial assistance with housekeeping when there is a medical need, and the individual lives in subsidized housing.